Assistant Manager - Bristol (Cribbs Causeway)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
ASSISTANT MANAGER - (CRIBBS CAUSEWAY)
As Assistant Manager you will inspire and manage the team of Supervisors and Sales Assistants and take ownership in delivering commercial and operational excellence. In return you will be given an opportunity to grow as a Manager and develop your career within a growing and ambitious global fashion retail business that loves to develop their people. And we can’t not mention the generous discount and clothing allowance!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Assistant Manager you will motivate your team to deliver the best customer experience and exceed sales targets. You will be no stranger to reporting on KPIs, driving visual merchandising and operational excellence. Partnering with your Store Manager, your passion for our brand and ambition will drive the delivery of results within a challenging retail landscape.
Your organisation skills will come to life when planning rosters, managing payroll and driving compliance across all areas. As Assistant Manager, your people skills will recruit amazing team members, deal with employment relation issues and coach and develop the team.
Ultimately, you will lead by example to deliver the best customer and team experience, seizing every commercial opportunity to deliver your sales targets.
- Experienced within fashion retail at Assistant Manager level or operating at this level , ready to take the next step
- A love for all things fashion retail and knowledgeable about trends and industry developments
- Experience working at pace in a fast moving, changing environment
- Strong passion for customer service means you lead by example to set the bar
- Demonstrable experience in leading and motivating teams, achieving KPIs, driving results, setting visual merchandising and operational excellence
You will be proud to share our values:
- YOUTHFUL SPIRIT
- £ competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays (33 days per holiday year)
- Season Ticket Loan
- generous staff discount